The Mid-Term Review (MTR) took place online on the 28th January 2021 with all partners present. During the MTR we have talked through
• the definition of the clinical features frAAgiLe solution should include in order to detect frailty, the selection of sensitive and accurate diagnostic and assessment tools, and how they should
• the end-user involvement in the co-creation process,
• the definition of lab testing and field trials,
• the development of the first prototypes for the lab testing and the trials,
• the analysis of the market and the business model and
• the dissemination activities.
The reviewers were satisfied with frAAgiLe’s progress and their recommendations were already addressed.
Since then the consortium is working hard to have the different prototype ready and tested.